Saturday, 23 April 2011

A response to Nobody Special,

I'm away right now and monitoring the blog from my mobile. It won't let me comment for some reason, hence new post.

Nobody Special made an odd comment I didn't really see the relevance of earlier, on the entry titled "Finally, I post."

I'm not sure how you've got that idea, I think you've misread or misunderstood something. I'm 31, born August 1979.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have. This blog is entirely open and honest.

Thanks for reading.

Also, I'd love to know firstly what you find fishy, secondly how you came here, and thirdly what you think the point of me lying about my age would be?

If you do have a sensible question, I'm happy to help any way I can.

Finally, props and thanks to Gledwood; he and Shane inspired me to hit the keyboard.

5 comments:

  1. I am away too,using my iPad. Enjoy your break. It is beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to post something new? I'm excited to read what you have to say. Where are you from? I should just read your profile huh.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Syd,

    iPads are great aren't they - I'm very tempted to buy one, but have not been able to justify buying one - I've a habit of getting really excitd about something, buying it, spending a few weeks using it intensively and then getting bored.

    The amount I use my iPhone though, my wife refers to it as my mistress. I do spend a huge amount of time on it.

    I've been reading the blog, and it sounds ike a prety idylic getaway for you. I've had a holiday camp break - it means my boy gets to play with other kids his age, and it's kinda fun being able to go to tacky shows and things. Not my usual style, but it's been a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,

    I'm working on a new post during the course of the day, all being well.

    I'm from the UK; about 2hrs or so from London.

    Don't ever give up your blog - it's an outlet for you, and there's a lot of support to b found through it. Ignore the trolls if people don't have the balls to add their name, then their comment is irrelevant; there are, sadly, people in the world who just want to try and cause hurt to those they dislike or disapprove of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Anna, if someone can't leave their name then their comment is useless. I enjoy your blog very much. I hope you continue writing and posting remarks on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete