Friday, 24 June 2011

Christian Moron

I saw this today, and found it to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. I found it on Sarcastic Bastard's website. Enjoy...


Quote of the Damn Day from a Damn Pinhead

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims. 
Deoxyribonucleic
 Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!

[NOTE: I particularly like the Check MATE! at the end, like he's made such a great point or something. What a fucking moron.]

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you for the link, my dear. I am honoured.

    Best,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi again!!
    I not been back to raed you since before easter . . .as u dint post 4 ages, and as I usually only have time (literally) for GW (and a bit for AG of late) I'd forgotten all about your blog (sorry). Then I saw you earlier over at AG whilst reading "what really happened" ;-) so I flicks over here to see if you still blogging . . wow r u ever?? I'm reading the posts real quick and trying to catch up with my daughter pulling my sleeve 4 lunch . . so I will come back in peace tonight with my foil & ovaltine . .and catch up. Sad about Eva . .its so shocking and final when someone dies innit? horrible, thats why I was so insensed at AG letting GW believe she was dead. Anyhow think thats kinda sorted now . . so glad you writing more & got a good following . . See ya soon di x

    ReplyDelete